Telecommunication Services & Collaboration Tools
UFIT manages telecommunications and collaborative communications services and support for university employees on East, Main and UF Health campuses.
Services provided include new Cisco phone sets, line services, toll services, installation and repair, and requests for collaboration tools such as Jabber softphone support. To get started, click on the first link below.
- For Business Hours Emergency Repair Service, call (352)273-1234 between 8AM-4:30PM
- You can also submit a request by submitting an email
- Otherwise, please call the UF Computing Help Desk at (352)392-4357
Click here for Cisco CallManager User Options (GatorLink credentials required)
- To remotely configure your VoIP Phone settings
Click here for Cisco Unity - Voice Mail Assistant (GatorLink credentials required)
- To remotely configure your VoIP voicemail settings
Departmental Fiscal Services
- For Unit assigned Departmental Fiscal Contacts only