UFDocuSign is an electronic signature service that allows you to securely sign and initial an electronic document instead of a paper copy. You can also send electronic documents for signature—to one person or many people—and easily see the status of the documents you send.
You can use UFDocuSign and your GatorLink account to complete approvals and agreements in hours—not days—from anywhere and on any device.
- It’s secure and legally binding: UFDocuSign provides secure delivery of official UF documents and is valid and legally.
- It saves time: Routine approval processes can take weeks because physical documents must be hand-delivered or mailed for signatures. With UFDocuSign, documents are electronically routed through the approval process as they are signed, reducing turnaround time and manual staff labor.
- It saves money and is sustainable: UFDocuSign processes can be completely paperless, cutting down on the need for storing copies and the costs to print and mail documents.
- It’s easy to track: UFDocuSign tracks each document’s location in real time as well as who still needs to sign it, with updates sent periodically to remind signers they have a document waiting for their approval. No more physical forms getting lost amid the clutter.
- It makes document storage easy: UFDocuSign uses electronic documents, eliminating the need to print, scan and save physical documents. With just a few clicks, you can upload the final document into your department’s document archival solution.
As with all online activity, please be aware of phishing emails that pretend to come from UFDocuSign. View these UF resources to learn best practices for staying digitally safe: