ABOUT THE PMO
The UFIT Project Management Office (PMO) helps the university implement strategic solutions through the successful planning and monitoring of portfolios, programs, and projects. The UFIT PMO standardizes project-related governance processes and utilizes tools and methodologies that support collaboration across systems, facilitates communication with stakeholders, and maximizes productivity.
UFIT PMO’s Project Managers (PMs) are responsible for the successful planning, design, oversight, and execution of UFIT projects. For each project, PMs:
- Define the scope and deliverables
- Identify the work and resources required to achieve project deliverables
- Create and maintain work plans from inception to close, identifying the milestones and deliverables
- Manage project risks and issues including mitigation planning and escalation where appropriate
- Perform integrated change management
If you have any questions, please contact us at UF-PMO-Administration@ad.ufl.edu.