UFIT Billing is centrally managed by the UFIT Business Center. In addition to UFIT Telecommunications services, we manage billing for:
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Systems (EIS): Hosting, Web, Storage, Back-up, etc.
- Network Services Wall-Plate (NS): Internet, Wi-Fi, Switches
- Enterprise Systems (ES): Ad Hoc Reports, Consulting, Software, etc.
- Research Computing (RC): High Performance Computing
UFIT invoices are created around the 15th of each month and if you are a departmental contact in our system, you will receive an email notification that the invoices are ready for your review in the portal.
Access to the UFIT Services Online portal is restricted to those who have requested to be a departmental contact in the billing system. If you attempt to log-in and receive an error message, please submit the USER-CONTACT ADD/DELETE/UPDATE REQUEST FORM to email@example.com
- UFIT Customer Number(s):
- Department Name(s):
- User-Contact Name to Add:
- Gatorlink User ID*:
- User-Contact Name to Delete (if applicable):
*If your organization or department does not use Gatorlink, please enter your date of birth. We will contact you with instructions on how to complete a request for a Gatorlink User ID.
If you are an External Customer and need your invitation code resent or need to reset your password please visit account.it.ufl.edu
Internal UF departments pay for services by a chartfield which is submitted via the myUFMarket system. See instructions below.
If you need a new UFIT customer number created in order to separate services from the current UFIT customer number and chartfield, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and with the information below:
- New Customer Name:
- If paying by check, are you tax exempt or taxable (if exempt, send exemption cerfificate)
- Contact information for two fiscal contacts (see form above):
We will provide you with a new UFIT customer number after which a new PO in myUF Market needs to be set up.
External customers should send a check to:
University of Florida
UFIT Business Center
PO Box 112099
Gainesville, FL 32611
Make sure that the eight digit UFIT with either –T, -C, -R, -W or –E is referenced in the check.
Please see the links below for additional information on how to review your invoice and services on line, how to set up myUFMarket POs and to see if your invoice has been paid.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 352-273-1318