After you have completed the DocuSign training, you will request either the Sender or Author role from your Department Security Administrator (DSA). Training and DSA role information is located at https://it.ufl.edu/ufdocusign/training-and-dsa-roles/.
Contact information for Department Security Administrators are located at: http://files.it.ufl.edu/identity/DSA.pdf
Both Author and Sender roles allow users to send documents in DocuSign. The Author role allows users to create and save forms (templates) in DocuSign.
Once you have the Author or Sender role, you are ready to start sending documents!
- Log in to DocuSign: docusign.com
- Enter your Gatorlink ID (@ufl.edu) and Password
- Click “New”, then “Send an Envelope”
- Follow this guide: https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-do-I-get-signatures-on-a-document-New-DocuSign-Experience
- Video: https://support.docusign.com/en/videos/New-DocuSign-Experience-Sending-Documents
If you need assistance getting started with UFDocuSign, please email UF-DocuSign@ufl.edu.