Skip to main content
- Advertising on University Webspace (October 23, 2012)
Issues that arise in connection with the sale of advertising space on university webspace such as use of state resources and unrelated business income tax.
- Domain Name Policy (October 23, 2012)
Approved by the Office of the CIO on March 21, 2007, this policy outlines uses, restrictions and naming conventions for the ufl.edu domain.
- Recognizing Corporate Supporters on the Web (October 23, 2012)
Recognizing corporate supporters on University and Unit webspace without commercializing the University and Unit home pages with corporate logos.
- Web Administration Policies and Standards (January 12, 2011)
Policies and standards for campus web developers to consult when designing UF web sites.
- Web Identity and Graphics Standards (June 3, 2011)
Standards for campus web developers to consult when designing UF web sites.
Related Standards & Documents