Skip to main content
- Guidelines for Information Security (April 30, 2010)
Guidelines provide additional information for handling information and information systems in a secure manner to insure confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and information..
- Mobile Computing and Storage Devices Policy (March 1, 2013)
The University of Florida has established a policy for the use of mobile computing and storage devices, and to specify minimum configuration requirements.
- Data Classification Policy (April 26, 2012)
All data at the University of Florida is now classified into three categories: restricted, sensitive, and open.
- Authentication Management Policy (July 11, 2013)
Authentication mechanisms such as passwords are the primary means of protecting access to computer systems and data. It is essential that these authenticators be strongly constructed and used in a manner that prevents their compromise.
- Risk Management Policy (September 15, 2015)
The University of Florida has established a process to manage risks to the University of Florida that result from threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of University Data and Information Systems.
- Account Management Policy (January 20, 2016)
To provide a comprehensive account management process that allows only authorized individuals access to University Data and Information Systems.
- Backup and Recovery (February 20, 2016)
The purpose of this policy is to protect University Data from loss or destruction by specifying reliable backups that are based upon the availability needs of each unit and its data.
- Remote Access Policy (December 14, 2016)
The purpose of this policy is to define how the University of Florida controls Remote Access to university information systems and networks in order to prevent unauthorized use.
Related Standards & Documents