Get started with resources needed to begin your research computing career at UF
- HiPerGator : The University of Florida operates a supercomputer with 50,000 cores to support research activities of its faculty and their collaborators. This includes working with very large data sets, deep learning and analytics, modeling of ocean flows, chemical structure and reactions, analyzing gene sequences, studying social networks and voter behavior, and more
- ResVault : Increasingly research must be done on data that is restricted by laws, regulations, or contract terms. The University of Florida operates a compliant computing environment to store and process such data. This includes export controlled data, electronic protected health information, student data, intellectual property data, and more
- Walk-In Hours
- Setting up an account with Research Computing
- UFIT Research Computing – Pricing
- UF Informatics Institute – Events, resources, symposiums for research and collaboration at UF
For more training resources on Research Computing, visit UFIT Training and click the RESEARCH COMPUTING button under “AREA” to filter all training opportunities.