We’re glad you’ve joined The Gator Nation. The UFIT team hopes the information on these pages will be useful to you as you begin your teaching and research life at the University of Florida.
Popular Faculty Support Services
Below are popular links to resources that are available in UF Information Technology to assist faculty with getting started.
- Classroom support: https://classrooms.at.ufl.edu
- Document collaboration: Office 365
- Fast-path Solutions: Search fast path solutions
- File Storage: OneDrive, UF Dropbox
- Instructional Design: http://citt.ufl.edu/
- One.UF for Self Service Applications: https://one.uf.edu
- Online Tutorials: Linkedin Learning
- Software Applications: Software Licensing Services and UFApps
- Teaching online: e-Learning in Canvas https://elearning.ufl.edu/
- Training: UFIT Training
More services are available in our Service Catalog.
2019 New Faculty Orientation
UF Information Technology Presentation
Mark McCallister, Director – Academic Technology
Erik Deumens, Director – Research Computing