Most colleges state a functional requirement defined by the kinds of documents which can be produced and read on a student’s computer. These requirements include an office suite and Internet software. The college hardware requirements are met by the suggested configurations above, except where noted below. Most colleges have additional software requirements or recommendations. See their web pages for that information.
Some colleges have specific requirements more restrictive or substantially different from the general campus recommendation.
Individual College & Degree Program Requirements:
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences – no additional requirement
- School of Business – no additional requirement
- College of Dentistry – no additional requirement
- College of Design, Construction, and Planning
- College of Education – no additional requirement
- College of Engineering
- College of the Arts – Check course syllabi for additional computer requirements or talk to your program area coordinator or advisor.
- College of Health and Human Performance – no additional requirement
- College of Public Health and Health Professions
- College of Journalism and Communications
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Natural Resources and Environment – no additional requirement
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Veterinary Medicine – no additional requirement