The Information Security Advisory Committee is charged as follows:
- Recommend a framework to develop and align information security strategies with UF’s mission and objectives, including, applicable laws and regulations, requirements.
- Recommend procedures for IT systems and practice at UF lead to lower risk and less exposure of information and IT resources. Procedures and practice may include appropriate technical infrastructure and security controls in the UF’s IT environment.
- Assist in identifying and classifying information.
- Assess and evaluate security incident management and make recommendations for improvements.
- Recommend procedures that increase the security of business continuity and recovery plans.
March 21, 2017 (PDF, 179 kB)
December 20, 2016 (PDF, 37 kB)
April 19, 2016 (PDF, 39 kB)
November 17, 2015 (PDF, 38 kB)
May 19, 2015 (PDF, 40 kB)
October 7, 2014 (PDF, 38 kB)
September 23, 2014 (PDF, 39 kB)
May 20, 2014 (PDF, 39 kB)
April 15, 2014 (PDF, 38 kB)
December 3, 2013 (PDF, 38 kB)
October 1, 2013 (PDF, 39 kB)
September 13, 2013 (PDF, 40 kB)
August 29, 2013(PDF, 40 kB)
May 7, 2013 (PDF, 36 kB)
April 2, 2013 (PDF, 36 kB)
View the for a full listing of all previous reports.
|Information Security Advisory Committee Membership|
|Cammy Abernathy, Chair||Dean, College of Engineering|
|Brook Mercier||Human Resource Services|
|Joe Canella||Interim Chief Audit Executive|
|Terra DuBois||Interim Chief Compliance Officer|
|Steve Pritz||UF Registrar|
|Colin Mailloux||UF General Counsel, Senior Counsel|
|Amy Hass||Office of the Vice President and General Counsel|
|Greg Kiker||Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering|
|David Wilkens||Sr. Director of Privacy|
|Area Expert Members (ex-officio)||Unit|
|Rob Adams||Office of Information Security|